The Pericardial mesothelioma cancer - causes and effect
Chicago, IL– (Mesothelioma Cancer News ) — While discussing mesothelioma of Pleura, Peritoneal mesothelioma and Pericardial mesothelioma cancer, we conclude that among the three, Pericardial mesothelioma is the rarest form of mesothelioma in which the cancerous cells surround the heart and its tissues. These cancerous cells also effect functioning of the heart and the production of lubricant fluid.
Though Pericardial mesothelioma cancer cases amount to only 10% of the mesothelioma cases, yet it is considered to be the deadliest among other asbestos cancers at its directly effects the heart.
The cause of this particular type of cancer is still not fully known. Though theories exist about how pericardial mesothelioma takes effect once asbestos fibers are inhaled. Some doctors observe that once asbestos fibers are inhaled they pass through pharynx, then through the bronchi and finally settle finally inside the lungs and its cavities but after reaching the lungs, the tiny particles of asbestos make their way through the pleura of the lungs to the heart cavity while some doctors believe that tiny asbestos particles circulate with the blood and settle in the lining tissues of the heart.
With the completion of the process and after the expiry of the latent period cancerous cells and tumors start growing and starts effecting the heart. It interferes with the heart functioning and disturbs the blood pumping process.
The patient, then complains of irregular heartbeat, chest pain and hard breathing.
Limited treatment options are available in this case as the disease is usually diagnosed at an advanced stage. Usually easing off of pain is advised as surgery or removal of organ is not possible.
Mesothelioma Cancer News offers news platforms for mesothelioma cancer lawyers. Mesothelioma Attorneys can now contact 214.722.6423
News for Asbestos attorneys, mesothelioma lawyers, cancer treatment centers in: Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hollywood, Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York, San FranciscoOnline Mesothelioma News Legal News Distribution - mesotheliomacancernews.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Is asbestos still found in prisons? answers the attorneys at Cooney Conway
- How has asbestos affected professionals like dentists and artists?
- Infamous author dies from mesothelioma
- I could have been exposed to asbestos through my hair dryer?
- All Types of Asbestos Are Dangerous Reports Cooney & Conway Mesothelioma Firm
- Understanding A Peritoneal Mesothelioma Diagnosis; from Mesothelioma Lawyers
- Potential for New Mesothelioma Treatment
- Symptoms of Leukemia in Adults
- Hiring a Company to Provide Mesothelioma Attorney Internet Marketing?
- Mesothelioma is a Slow-Growing Cancer