Ray of Light Shed on Vitamin D as a Cancer Fighter
09/24/2010 // Orlando, FL, USA // Get Cancer Answers // Cancer Answers
Although vitamin D has many health benefits, the National Institutes of Health report that about 1 billion people around the world do not get enough to meet the RDA. Vitamin D interacts with a number of genes linked to cancer risks. Having adequate amounts of vitamin D has proven to help protect animals from cancer and is believed to have the same affects in humans. Among studies done, vitamin D has been shown to reduce the risk of cancer in obese mice by over 40%.
Online Cancer News Legal News Distribution - mesotheliomacancernews.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Symptoms of Leukemia in Adults
- Mesothelioma is a Slow-Growing Cancer
- What Are the Risk Factors for Mesothelioma Cancer?
- Mother, Daughter Arrested for Obscene Facebook Video
- Report: War on Drugs is a Failure; Drug Reforms Urged
- U.S. Attorney General: New Law Will Give Crack Cocaine Offenders A Break
- Florida Governor Rick Scott Signs Welfare Drug-Screening Bill
- WHO: Cell phones are ‘Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans’
- Family Dog Crawls Home On Broken Legs After Surviving Alabama Tornado
- Desk Jobs Could be Helping You Pack on the Pounds, Driving Obesity Issue