Study: Is having children not all it’s cracked up to be?
03/10/2011 // Greensboro, NC, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
A study published in the journal Psychological Science said, parents are angrier and more depressed than non-parents — and each additional child makes them even angrier. Couples who choose not to have kids also have better, more satisfying marriages than couples who have kids, reported Time Magazine. I found this study to be very interesting and insightful. There’s no denying that having kids isn’t easy, but people should still have children. Some just don’t realize the cost of having babies.
Online Cancer News Legal News Distribution - mesotheliomacancernews.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Watch the full story on:Kid Crazy: Why We Exaggerate the Joys of Parenthood
Other News / Press Releases
- Symptoms of Leukemia in Adults
- Mesothelioma is a Slow-Growing Cancer
- What Are the Risk Factors for Mesothelioma Cancer?
- Mother, Daughter Arrested for Obscene Facebook Video
- Report: War on Drugs is a Failure; Drug Reforms Urged
- U.S. Attorney General: New Law Will Give Crack Cocaine Offenders A Break
- Florida Governor Rick Scott Signs Welfare Drug-Screening Bill
- WHO: Cell phones are ‘Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans’
- Family Dog Crawls Home On Broken Legs After Surviving Alabama Tornado
- Desk Jobs Could be Helping You Pack on the Pounds, Driving Obesity Issue